ANSI Class 3 Hooded Sweatshirt, Orange/Black, M
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||OLD TOLEDO BRANDS|
|Manuf. Part #:||UHV425-OB-M|
- Teflon fabric protector repels dirt and stains
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Fluorescent fabric for daytime visibility and retro-reflective silver stripes for nighttime safety
- Full-front zip, hood with drawstrings and hand-warmer pockets
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 3 compliant
- Chest sizes M-5X
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
Now ANSI-compliant apparel that looks and feels great and with the added protection of Teflon fabric protector.
This tough high-visibility apparel is made of Teflon fabric protector-infused yarn for extraordinary protection and durability. Fabric is water, stain and odor repellent, and, while not stain-proof, it repels stains and water and extends the life of the garment.
Teflon is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC, used under license by Ariens Specialty Brands LLC.
These garments can be customized! Click for more information:
Heat Fused Services
All versions of ANSI Class 3 Hooded Sweatshirts, Orange/Black: