Power Up Auxiliary Power Protector
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manuf. Part #:||23-502000|
- 3-to-2 feature converts foreign chassis wiring system to domestic body wiring system
- Serves as a general-purpose relay load center
- Input loading prevents false triggering from phantom voltage
- Replaceable relays and circuit breakers
- Operating voltage: 12 to 14.5 volts
- Operating temperature: –40°F to 155°F
This auxiliary power protector acts as a chassis signal isolator, current amplifier and 3-to-2 converter. The left turn, right turn, brakes, markers and reverse wires of your chassis will be protected from high power and demanding loads placed on them by body builders. Instead, the chassis signals will trigger high-output relays, allowing control of much higher amp loads without stressing the chassis harness. USA made.