Please enter a valid email address.
JJ Keller Alcohol & Drug Testing for Drivers DVD Training Program
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||JJ Keller & Associates|
|Manuf. Part #:||38335|
- Discusses the specific rules under Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs
- Covers six types of testing required (pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty and follow-up
- Features scenarios that go through alcohol and drug testing processes and procedures
- Emphasizes why drivers must comply with the alcohol and drug testing requirements
- USA made
This program uses a conversational tone that speaks directly to the driver. Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.601 (providing your drivers with educational materials covering 11 key areas, along with a copy of your company's alsohol and drug testing policies and procedures).
(1) 22-min. video
(1) Trainer Guide
(1) Trainer's Tools CD-ROM
(10) Driver Handbooks
(10) Wallet cards
(1) Awareness poster
(1) Alcohol & Drug Testing File Packet