Please enter a valid email address.
JJ Keller Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need to Know DVD Training
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||JJ Keller & Associates|
|Manuf. Part #:||38337|
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.603 Discusses the supervisor's responsibilities in the determination of reasonable suspicion processUSA made
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion drug testing and reasonable suspicion alcohol testing process
- How to approach a driver
- How to handle difficult situations when confronting drivers
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what to look for
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
This training program covers:
(1) 24-min. Video
(1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM
(1) Trainer Guide
(6) Supervisor Workbooks
(6) Observed Behavior Reasonable Suspicion Record Forms