Please enter a valid email address.
Timbren SES Heavy-Duty Rear Mount Load Booster Kit, Multiple makes
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||TIMBREN IND INC|
|Manuf. Part #:||URMDB|
- Eliminate Vehicle Squatting & Sagging
- 15,000 lb. capacity
- Application: Leaf & Air Ride Suspensions
This Load Booster kits include two rubber springs, complete mounting hardware and installation instructions. This kit is designed specifically for heavy-duty trucks. Timbren Rubber Springs are hollow rubber springs which mount between your truck's frame and axles to supplement your existing suspension system. While running empty they smooth and soften your ride, reduce tire wear and even reduce fuel consumption through improved road contact. Under loaded conditions, they allow you to safely carry heavier loads by reducing roll and sway and eliminate costly suspension damage. Timbren Rubber Springs install in about an hour, require no special tools and come complete with all necessary mounting instructions and hardware. Imported.
- Freightliner 108SD 2011-2015
- Freightliner Cornoado 2009-2015
- Freightliner FL50 1995-1997
- Freightliner FL60, FL70 & FL80 1995-2008
- International 2000 & 5000 Series 1990-1995
- International 3000 & 4000 Series 1990-2000
- Hino 145, 165, 185, 238, 268 & 338 Series 2004-2015
- Mitsubishi Fuso FH, FK & FM 1987-2015
- Nissan UD1800, UD2000, UD2300, UD2600, UD3000 & UD3300 All Years
- Peterbilt 357, 338 & 359 1987-2008
- Sterling SC7000 & SC8000 All Years