Please enter a valid email address.
LED Snow Plow Lights
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||HAMSAR DIVERSCO INC|
|Manuf. Part #:||71073|
- Low beam (1,080 lumens): 1.22A draw @ 12V DC; .58A draw @ 24V DC
- High beam (1,620 lumens): 1.75A draw @ 12V DC; .88A draw @ 24V DC
- 12/24V DC
- 9.5"L x 8.6"H x 7"D
Light includes park light and turn signal. Reflector technology prevents glare. Ideal for snow plows, RVs, buses, heavy-duty trucks and off-road vehicles. IP68 waterproofness rating.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- direct replacement for my snowplow lights
- Easy To Install
- Improves Performance
- Interfaces Well With ECU
- Intuitive Controls
- looks better than my factory snowplow lights did
- Provides Accurate Readings
- use them on my tow trucks and upper work lights
- way brighter than my factory snow plow lights
- would be nice if they were heated
Comments about HAMSAR LED Snow Plow Lights:
even though these snowplow lights are not heated I still gave them a five-star rating, because they're much
brighter than my factory western snowplow lights were, they look better when I look out the windshield while
I'm plowing, they were easy to wire up to my factory western snowplow harness. I own a 2018 ford Superduty
platinum and the truck already came with led lights on it front and rear even my fog lights are LEDs, I have the Whelen, towman's full size led lightbar which I added four of the add-in led modules, and I even have the Whelen slim lighter das light.