Please enter a valid email address.
JJ KELLER Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need to Know DVD Training
This product is eligible for export when stock is available.
|Manufacturer:||JJ Keller & Associates|
|Manuf. Part #:||38337|
This training program covers:
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion drug testing and reasonable suspicion alcohol testing process
- How to approach a driver
- How to handle difficult situations when confronting drivers
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what to look for
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
(1) 24-min. Video
(1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM
(1) Trainer Guide
(6) Supervisor Workbooks
(6) Observed Behavior Reasonable Suspicion Record Forms
•Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.603
•Discusses the supervisor's responsibilities in the determination of reasonable suspicion process